Friday, August 21, 2026
87.9 F
Peshawar

Where Information Sparks Brilliance

HomeEconomyMeghan Markle to feature in Netflix show after UK return

Meghan Markle to feature in Netflix show after UK return


Meghan Markle is in advanced discussions to join an existing Netflix TV show that shoots in the UK, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

The report comes a day after a person close to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle said that the couple plan to return to the UK this month.

The Hollywood Reporter reported that the part is currently being written and it was not known how many episodes the Duchess of Sussex, a former actress, would appear in.

Six years after that decision to move to the U.S., which sent shockwaves through the monarchy, Harry, 41, and Meghan, 45, will this month return to Britain where they will send their children to school.

A year after he and his wife Meghan announced they were stepping down from royal duties, Prince Harry said the shock move had been driven in part by the actions of a “toxic” British press which was destroying his mental health.

“I did what any father or husband would do and thought, how do I get my family out of here,” he said in a 2021 interview on “The Late Late ‌Show with James Corden”.

Bronte Coy, who broke the story, told BBC Radio 4’s Today on Friday that the acting gig played a big role in the couple’s decision to move back to the UK. 

“This is such a key part of the puzzle,” she said, adding: “I think when we all heard that news that Harry and Meghan were moving here, and within a matter of days, and the kids were enrolled in school, everyone was asking, what is Meghan going to be doing?”

Of the acting role, Coy added : “I’m told it’s significant, and she’s very excited about it.”





Source link

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

 

Recent Comments