Saturday, February 21, 2026
60.9 F
Peshawar

Where Information Sparks Brilliance

HomeWorldResidents accuse Israeli forces of executions during West Bank raid

Residents accuse Israeli forces of executions during West Bank raid


NUR SHAMS, West Bank — When Israeli soldiers arrived at Mohamad Abu Sweilem’s door and summoned his son during a raid on this Palestinian refugee camp, he pleaded with the soldiers to take him instead.

He could not fathom why the Israelis wanted Rajai, a 39-year-old father of four who worked at the family hardware store and was not a militant, he said. The soldiers, who had been in the camp for days, did not seem to know who his son was, or care much: They never asked for identification, his family said. Still, they led him away.



Source link

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

 

Recent Comments